Sisterhood B’nai Shalom works together to strengthen the bonds of friendship among ourselves, to support our congregation, and to further the greater Jewish community. To that end, we labor both cooperatively with, and independently of, the general congregation, in order to promote congregational as well as particular Sisterhood objectives that are in harmony with the goals of our synagogue community.
We are a very active Sisterhood. Some of our annual events include special Sisterhood Shabbat services, regular meetings, a book club, game nights and many community volunteer opportunities. We’d love to have you join us!
Please contact our Sisterhood Presidents Sue Stern (860- 315-5181) for more details.
Sisterhood Board Members:
- President: Sue Stern 860-315-5181
- Vice President: Nancy Serwer 860-928-0330
- Recording Secretary: Lynn Cooper 860-753-0526
- Corresponding Secretary: Rachel Donnell 860-315-5434
- Treasurer: Tina Tenenbaum 860-963-1255